[SE] One track mind, one track heart
Nate Wrenzaok
the Lone (Free) Ranger
"Doctor" / Guildmaster

Age: 37 | Height: 6'1" | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 10 - Strg: 55 - Dext: 45 - Endr: 50 - Luck: 46 - Int: 1
PEMOTA - Mythical - Starwhale (narwhal) RAMOTH - Mythical - Dragon (Biopulse)
Played by: Johnnie Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
the voice wants to be a hand and the hand wants to be something useful
"Jersey. It's named after someplace in uh... France, I think. Maybe England." Nate shrugs, geography not exactly a strength of his, especially now that it wasn't even relevant. "I don't think people changed that much though. I mean, we still get along right?" And he'd come to Bastien's orgy, though that's not a point he wants to shout, simply on the off chance the other man's child is about.

"It's more of a... it's something I did as a kid." Gleefully, Nate got to work, crumpling two pieces of paper together into a roughly spherical shape. A soft laugh prefaces his answer, Nate all smiles. "I have not had the pleasure. That's where the blind part is coming in." He knew the basics, of course, Safrin and Ludo the only two he had more than a passing knowledge of (discluding the Voice, obviously) if only because of who he lived with.

The crumpled paper ball is placed in the centre of a fresh sheet, Nate wrapping it like a particularly lazy Christmas present. It's only when he squeezes the 'neck' of his creation that he realizes he hasn't grabbed anything to fasten it with, and curses under his breath, rising with his sad paper ghost clutched tightly in hand.
NATE

Messages In This Thread
[SE] One track mind, one track heart - by Bastien - 11-01-2020, 05:26 PM
RE: [SE] One track mind, one track heart - by Nate - 11-12-2020, 02:24 AM