[SE] One track mind, one track heart
Bastien De Rosieres
the Dionysian
Ambassador for the Hollowed Grounds / Artist

Age: 41 | Height: 6' 2" | Race: Ascended | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 5 - Strg: 20 - Dext: 22 - Endr: 20 - Luck: 10 - Int:
PITTORE - Mythical - Gremlin (Disappearance)
Played by: lancydulac Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
Heroes always get remembered
But you know legends never die
"The only Jersey I know of is an island between the two." Bastien commented absentmindedly, trying to make sure with himself that that was correct; as the years went on, his grip on Earth geography was beginning to slip. He had drawn a map out when he had first arrived to try and keep the memories, but the fine details had already gone by then. "Indeed! You never know, though. From what I've heard from those that come to here from Earth, things are very different in the future."

He watched with interest as Nate began to crumple paper, silently wondering what the hell he was doing but not voicing it, not wanting to discourage him. "Ludo is..unique. I can't say I've ever spoken to it alone, but I've seen it before. Truly a spectre of death fitting for a horror story." The God reminded him of ghostly tales that used to be told by the children around Devil's Eve in Italy.

When it seemed Nate was done with his creation, holding it up in the air, Bastien looked up and unsure of what he was seeing, searched for something nice to say. "Ah, that is...ah...very...unique!"
mortal kings are ruling castles
Welcome to my world of fun
BASTIEN

Messages In This Thread
[SE] One track mind, one track heart - by Bastien - 11-01-2020, 05:26 PM
RE: [SE] One track mind, one track heart - by Bastien - 11-14-2020, 11:15 AM