[SE] One track mind, one track heart
Bastien De Rosieres
the Dionysian
Ambassador for the Hollowed Grounds / Artist

Age: 41 | Height: 6' 2" | Race: Ascended | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 5 - Strg: 20 - Dext: 22 - Endr: 20 - Luck: 10 - Int:
PITTORE - Mythical - Gremlin (Disappearance)
Played by: lancydulac Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
Heroes always get remembered
But you know legends never die
The words movies and cars were predictably entirely lost on Bastien, who could only tilt his head in confusion at them. Whatever those were, they had not been in Earth during his time. "Well, you'll have to start to explain to this old timer. What is a...movie, or a car?" He asked, not even sure from the sounds of the words if he could guess at a purpose of the...items? Nate mentioned.

It seemed Nate was only adding confusion upon confusion, because he then mentioned a niece; Bastien was not aware of Sunjata nor Nate having any siblings in Caido, unless their family dynamic had changed very suddenly. "Your niece? Who is that?"

At least when it came to Ludo disliking the Ascended, he could nod confidently. "No, it definitely does not. But that doesn't mean we can't try and make an effort from our side. Maybe one day, when there's peace, it will count towards something." Really, he'd take any excuse to make something artsy, but he did feel that there was value in making creations for all the Gods, Old and New.

Bastien laughed as Nate did and shrugged. "I didn't say it was bad. I just don't...understand what it is. I hope it becomes clearer as you work."
mortal kings are ruling castles
Welcome to my world of fun
BASTIEN

Messages In This Thread
[SE] One track mind, one track heart - by Bastien - 11-01-2020, 05:26 PM
RE: [SE] One track mind, one track heart - by Bastien - 11-22-2020, 10:00 PM