[SE] One track mind, one track heart
Bastien De Rosieres
the Dionysian
Ambassador for the Hollowed Grounds / Artist

Age: 41 | Height: 6' 2" | Race: Ascended | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 5 - Strg: 20 - Dext: 22 - Endr: 20 - Luck: 10 - Int:
PITTORE - Mythical - Gremlin (Disappearance)
Played by: lancydulac Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
Heroes always get remembered
But you know legends never die
The explanation of the movie had Bastien's mind reeling with possibilities, the idea sounding simply too good to be true. Of course, the artist loved the theatre, and the thought he might be able to take his plays with him, to consult them and their artistic merit any moment of the day...! "How does it work? Do the actors impart a part of their soul? Or perhaps do the people around you jump into the roles?" He was so fascinated by these 'movies' that the explanation of cars fell by the wayside, carriages nowhere near as captivating as theatre.

Melita's name sparked recognition in Bastien's eyes and he nodded with a laugh, pointing to a painting on the wall. "She came here once and painted the most beautiful picture of where she came from. I did not know she shared such a connection with Sunjata." It did seem that the Voice often chose to bring over several members of the same family or friend group; Bastien wondered if he would ever see any of his friends from Venice again in Caido.

He beamed confidently as Nate hoped he was right, more than sure he was. Bastien had always been a natural optimist and when it came to matters of the Gods he was no different. He had forever to live, after all, and it seemed unlikely this feud could last into the far horizons of time.

"If you say so, my friend. Maybe ghosts have changed since I was on Earth." He laughed, hoping not to offend Nate but genuinely quite baffled about the appearance of what his guest had created.
mortal kings are ruling castles
Welcome to my world of fun
BASTIEN

Messages In This Thread
[SE] One track mind, one track heart - by Bastien - 11-01-2020, 05:26 PM
RE: [SE] One track mind, one track heart - by Bastien - 11-23-2020, 09:21 PM