Training knock, knock, knocking on the glass
Luciana Garcia
The Hammer

Age: 48 | Height: 5'4'' | Race: Accepted | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Stormbreak
Level: N/A - Strg: 15 - Dext: 12 - Endr: 14 - Luck: 10 - Int:
Played by: Crooked Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
Luciana
cause it makes me that much stronger
makes me work a little bit harder
Retrieving her weapon, Luciana straightened up with a wince. Sliding the mace into the holster at her hip, she rubbed at her various aches and bruises. Nodding her head at the man's introduction, she turned to face him. "Luciana." With that she took one last look around the training area.

Then she hobbled out of there. Heading around the corner, she waited until she wasn't in sight of anyone. Then she sagged against the nearest wall, fishing around in her pocket. Taking out the compass she held there, her brow furrowed for a moment. Activating the item, she disappeared, heading directly back to Stormbreak for a long soak and maybe a trip to the doctor's.
it makes me that much wiser
so thanks for making me a fighter
Noah Olson
the Forsaken
Hunter

Age: 34 | Height: 6'2 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Halo
Level: 10 - Strg: 49 - Dext: 49 - Endr: 51 - Luck: 47 - Int: 1
EIRA - Mythical - Griffin (Venom) VI’ADORE - Mythical - Unicorn (Healing)
Played by: Time Offline
Change author:
MP: 1005
Noah
if there's a reason I'm still alive
when so many have died
The hunter did not need any pomp and circumstance to end this encounter, and when the woman was ready as was he. He committed her name to memory and watched her go, all the while still leaning on his spear. His body throbbed, as he suspected the Lucianna's did, but there was a satisfaction that ran through his bones that was only competed with by catching game on a hunt. After the woman had disappeared (from his sight, he had no idea about her compass), Noah staggered as carefully as he could to where he needed to replace the practice spear. He gathered his things, and parted ways with his friends after giving them brief salutations, and went home to stretch out his muscles and sleep.

{FIN}
then I'm willing to
wait for it