(Open / SE) A Colorful Stone For Your Thoughts?
Neos Rivetter
Explorer/Storyteller

Age: 33 | Height: 6'1" | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Nomadic
Level: 2 - Strg: 13 - Dext: 13 - Endr: 13 - Luck: 12 - Int:
Played by: Tesability Offline
Change author:
MP: 360
The worst thing about always being on the move...
"It would take some doing to lose these shoes as well," he said as he took it back, a knowing smirk on his face.

Upon being accused of liking the Voice, however, Neos literally didn't hear what was said about his hair and how confusing his words were. In fact, he had been staring out into the distance beyond as she spoke. Only after he registered that his company had stopped talking, the rainbow-colored stone in his hand became held in one hand before he tossed it forward with a lot of force towards the horizon with an aggravated roar. The stone skipped about five times before it finally sunk under the water.

"...I...have no love for that thief," Neos literally snarled. "For what few things she's fixed, she's stolen a lot for from me upon arriving..." He covered his face with his hands as his knees rested upon his ankles. "I feel like I just hatched from my egg," he muttered into his hands while beginning to sob as everything began to hit him at once, not intending to be heard, but also momentarily forgetting he had company.

Behind him, a long-tailed white cat began to emerge, most of the fur turning to pink save for the roots. It opened its eyes to reveal vivid-blue eyes before pawing up behind the false human, hopping up in order to

"...Mew?"

The familiar, but long-unheard before now, high-pitched squeak jolted Neos, causing him to turn towards the source while leaning away and supporting his weight with one arm. Confusion was clear on his face upon seeing the pink feline, blinking while trying to make sense of what he saw before he finally registering the exact voice. "M-m-mistress Mew," he asked in a confused, hopeful and concerned whisper, unsure of how to feel after seeing someone familiar, even if they weren't wearing their usual appearance.

(And so it begins.)
...is that no one believes the tales that emerge later on.
NEOS

Messages In This Thread
RE: (Open / SE) A Colorful Stone For Your Thoughts? - by Neos - 11-08-2020, 02:20 PM