Ode to the Modern Man
Edwyn Digby

Age: 41 | Height: 5' 11" | Race: Ascended | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 0 - Strg: 10 - Dext: 10 - Endr: 15 - Luck: - Int:
Played by: Odd Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
EDWYN

As Nate relaxes, Edwyn offers a smile that coats his entire expression in something sticky and sweet, as if he's the one who is relieved that he hasn't riled or otherwise offended the other man too much. Though as his book is tucked away and his cheek patted like he's some misbehaving puppy, the writer frowns softly, blue eyes large and confused. He doesn't argue though, and the stupidly willing look on his face suggests that he thinks Nate somehow knows what's best. For him, for his book, for whatever is about to happen.

Follow him he does, though it's after a moment or two once he realizes that Nate isn't going to remerge from the darkness and that he was likely meant to follow along. At the instruction, Edwyn raises his arms into the air. Straight into the air. Clumsily flailing to try and reach for the stone as it's pressed against his stomach (his neat white shirt becoming hopelessly dirty in the process), he flashes Nate an apologetic grin for his misunderstanding. "Yes...Yes you're probably right. Though this hasn't turned out so bad, has it?" Edwyn smiles, adjusting the obsidian in his arms.

"Oh..no. I'm not. Or at least, I don't think I am?" The subtext is clear, and it isn't the sexual assumption that he trips over, just a lack of opportunity to find out. "I must admit things were unfortunately quite...vanilla, I think is the term, back when such things were on my mind."

As for buttons? Well. That's the thing about someone who is hopelessly able and willing to bend to every situation in which they find themselves. It's rather hard to find something to poke, that won't just immediately yeild.
Underneath the storm an umbrella is saying
Sitting with the poison takes away the pain

Code taken from Sky who is utter perfection

Messages In This Thread
Ode to the Modern Man - by Nate - 11-02-2020, 07:02 AM
RE: Ode to the Modern Man - by Edwyn - 11-02-2020, 07:01 PM
RE: Ode to the Modern Man - by Nate - 11-04-2020, 06:52 AM
RE: Ode to the Modern Man - by Edwyn - 11-04-2020, 05:48 PM
RE: Ode to the Modern Man - by Nate - 11-05-2020, 07:37 AM
RE: Ode to the Modern Man - by Edwyn - 11-10-2020, 06:33 PM
RE: Ode to the Modern Man - by Nate - 11-10-2020, 07:19 PM
RE: Ode to the Modern Man - by Edwyn - 11-10-2020, 08:10 PM