(SE) we'll get loaded on the things that I can't change
naaaaaaate!!
Nate Wrenzaok
the Lone (Free) Ranger
"Doctor" / Guildmaster

Age: 37 | Height: 6'1" | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 10 - Strg: 55 - Dext: 45 - Endr: 50 - Luck: 46 - Int: 1
PEMOTA - Mythical - Starwhale (narwhal) RAMOTH - Mythical - Dragon (Biopulse)
Played by: Johnnie Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
I know that Most feelings are fleeting, but I could make a home from this one
The edges of the smirk only grow wider, Nate's tongue moving to wet his lips while his eyes followed Sunjata's approach, neck craned back far to keep the attuned in proper view. "Yea. That should be enough to do it." The true shame is his act breaking before he gets the chance to elaborate on what it is supposed to be.

"I'm fine sonskyn, just perfect." How could he be anything else, out this beautiful evening with his husband, with his family. "Of course it'll be great."  It's a wonder Nate manages to speak at all, hiccuping the words out between laughter. A hand comes up, finding Sunjata's again and squeezing tightly. "It'll be ours." That, more than anything else, is the draw, the reason for this. They could simply find another forgotten shell, could fill it with all the things to make it a home, and it still wouldn't be quite the same as something built for themselves.

It takes far too long for Nate to notice when Sunjata's mirth has dried up, and longer still to notice that there seems to be a cause to it, a hunter's stillness to the attuned as he stares off into the distance. The question bubbling up to Nate's lips never manages to make it past them, as he turns his mismatched eyes in the same direction, searching for, and finding, what it is that's paralyzed his husband so easily. A shape he recognizes even from this distance, a curtain of blonde hair waving in the sea breeze, as the body walks away, already small but shrinking.

Nate is on his feet in an instant, half climbing up Sunjata to manage it, the apology coming in the form of his hands offering the same supports so the attuned can rise as well. "Hey... Hey!" A glance is thrown towards his husband, the silent confirmation of we're following her?  Though it's useless, considering he's already tugging them after the apparition.

Pemota stops her play for a moment, to simply rise, and stare in the direction they begin to head in as if she's considering following for a moment. She doesn't, her attention returning to Haai, to whatever game they're playing. If nothing else, they'll serve as a marker for the spot chosen, a place to wander back towards, after whatever it is they find, or don't find.
NATE

Messages In This Thread
RE: (SE) we'll get loaded on the things that I can't change - by Nate - 11-03-2020, 07:54 AM