[Open] Another mouth breather, another tale to hear
Neos Rivetter
Explorer/Storyteller

Age: 33 | Height: 6'1" | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Nomadic
Level: 2 - Strg: 13 - Dext: 13 - Endr: 13 - Luck: 12 - Int:
Played by: Tesability Offline
Change author:
MP: 360
The worst thing about always being on the move...
"Nah, not lost, was just taking a break," Neos said, stretching his arms up after hooking his fingers together. "Was trying to rest while I could, the innkeeper was working me like I'm some form of pack 'mon or something," he said with a small grumble, glanced back almost annoyed towards the buildings behind him. He appreciated being allowed to stay, but with the apparent festival coming up, he hasn't even had a chance to ask about what it was for or anything.

He then glanced back towards the person in the water after hearing the remark about the water being nice, raising a blue eyebrow at that. "Nice, huh?" He then thought to the water he was suddenly splashed with through the port's boards as he recalled that he didn't really get frozen like he expected to. He then reached a hand into the waters and...

"...huh, not a sauna, but definitely nice," he said with a nod as he sat back up. He rested his jacket upon one of the taller poles at the edge of the port, then his hat upon the top, before wrapping the sleeves around to tie them both up to prevent either from flying off or something. Wouldn't be enough to prevent someone stealing it, but it could at least be enough to let someone realize they weren't abandoned.

He then took a breath, though not filling his lungs completely, before pulling his feet underneath him then diving headfirst into the waters below him. He looked up and...

...he immediately swam back up to have his head back over the waters, before asking with surprise and a shocked look on his face, "What in Distortion happened to your legs?!"
...is that no one believes the tales that emerge later on.
NEOS

Messages In This Thread
RE: [Open] Another mouth breather, another tale to hear - by Neos - 11-04-2020, 06:40 PM