[Open] Another mouth breather, another tale to hear
Neos Rivetter
Explorer/Storyteller

Age: 33 | Height: 6'1" | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Nomadic
Level: 2 - Strg: 13 - Dext: 13 - Endr: 13 - Luck: 12 - Int:
Played by: Tesability Offline
Change author:
MP: 360
The worst thing about always being on the move...
"Ohsh--!" Neos quickly blocked what he could of the splash, though he turned around to see the fish-tailed human behind him after feeling the ripples under him. "...I'm already pretty drenched, don't need to add to," the false human remarked, sticking his tongue out at Tenor.

Upon the mention of the festival, however, Neos found himself baring fangs he no longer had as he turned his head to the side, snarling mostly to himself in frustration. "I've been trying to find out about that same festival myself. Every time I try, the innkeeper I'm renting a room from would whap me upside the back of the head before telling me to focus on my chores..." He then refocused his neon-green eyes on Tenor once more before saying, "About the only things I've managed to glean was that it seems to involve hand-made lanterns, a place called 'Halo' and the Old God known as Ludo, which is supposedly linked to remembrance and death..."

He looked up while trying to keep himself afloat, Neos' own words causing him to think. "...which might mean this festival may be for remembering those that are no longer with us, if it's anything like some holidays I've lived through."
...is that no one believes the tales that emerge later on.
NEOS

Messages In This Thread
RE: [Open] Another mouth breather, another tale to hear - by Neos - 11-05-2020, 05:12 AM