[Open] Another mouth breather, another tale to hear
Tenor Ebb
Bard

Age: 25 | Height: 5'9 | Race: Mermaid | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 0 - Strg: 10 - Dext: 10 - Endr: 10 - Luck: 5 - Int:
Played by: Mro..ddy Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
I came for your stories, I stayed for your beauty.
It took a lot of effort to contain Tenor's laughter. The man honestly just spoke funny - even for a mouth breather, even for an outlander. He must have come from a world very different than their own. Tenor grinned as the man tried to block the water. Why even go in the water if he didn't want to get wet. Silly mouth breathers.

Lanterns? How strange. The mermaid wondered if it was the time of year when the sky was filled with light. Tenor could remember ever since he was little that maybe once a year - if he was lucky he would see the stars drifting back into the sky. Maybe they weren't stars afterall.

"Halo is so cold though." Tenor whined, pulling on the seaweed that had wrapped itself around the wooden pillars of the dock. "Nobody even likes it in Halo, not from what I've heard anyways." Tenor also couldn't make it to Halo, even if he wanted too, his eyes wandered down to his tail - the one downside of his kind.

Tenor had heard of Ludo, and the other old gods through passing. He'd never met one himself though. Sometimes he would even sing of the encounters he had heard from the people of Torchline - but it was never quite enough to get the attention of the gods.

What if he had no one who he had forgotten? Or no one who he had to try to remember. Tenor sighed. The only death Tenor knew was the second-hand, in the songs he sang about the people he'd met. None of them were his own tale, none of them from his own experience. Life under the sea was far too boring for any of that. "You had festivals where you come from?" Tenor's eyes lit up, there were two things he loved to hear about most, cultures and traditions of the lands unknown, and love stories. "Will you be making a lantern for someone?"
TENOR

Messages In This Thread
RE: [Open] Another mouth breather, another tale to hear - by Tenor - 11-06-2020, 03:13 AM