[Open] Another mouth breather, another tale to hear
Tenor Ebb
Bard

Age: 25 | Height: 5'9 | Race: Mermaid | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 0 - Strg: 10 - Dext: 10 - Endr: 10 - Luck: 5 - Int:
Played by: Mro..ddy Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
I came for your stories, I stayed for your beauty.
Decades. Tenor didn't think that the man infront of him appeared to be that old, but he could never tell with the mouth breathers. Sometimes they looked young, but were centuries old, and others they appeared much older than they were. The idea of the stranger having been to countless festivals excited the merman though.

Most of the mans words faded out of existence for Tenor. It wasn't his fault that the stranger insisted on using terms that had no meaning for the merman. The singer focused on the idea of leaving behind gifts for those who had passed on. Tenor was lucky that he hadn't had to face death before.

Making a lantern though, that seemed like it could be fun. Tenor had never really crafted anything before. Between what washed up along the coast, and what he could find deep within the ocean though, he was certain he could make something fun. "I'm sorry about Mew." He offered, still not totally sure what the man was going on about. Tenor had spoken with fresh outlanders in the past, and sometimes they came out a little more eccentric than usual.

"The tree sounds amazing though." Tenor whispered. The mermaid had only seen the more tropical trees along the coasts. The idea of a large tree with a collection of leafs was something he'd always wanted to see for himself - but knew he could not. "I bet your lantern will look amazing!"

Tenor wasn't so certain about his own though. Who would he make his lantern for. He'd heard countless tales of those no longer with them, but none who he had made a connection with - but he wouldn't let that stop him from being included in the festival.
TENOR

Messages In This Thread
RE: [Open] Another mouth breather, another tale to hear - by Tenor - 11-06-2020, 03:12 PM