[Open] Another mouth breather, another tale to hear
Neos Rivetter
Explorer/Storyteller

Age: 33 | Height: 6'1" | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Nomadic
Level: 2 - Strg: 13 - Dext: 13 - Endr: 13 - Luck: 12 - Int:
Played by: Tesability Offline
Change author:
MP: 360
The worst thing about always being on the move...
The repeat of his former adoptive mother's name placed a sad frown on his face, thinking back to the last time he saw her...

...then after the mention of his lantern looking amazing caused Neos to refocus on the current moment, realizing one thing really quick. He said a lot of shit that would require explaining, causing a sigh as he realized that was gonna be a common problem when he talked about the past. "...if I made you cross eyes or tune out, sorry," he said, a sheepish expression and chuckle coming from him as he rubbed the side of his neck with one of his hands.

He gave a more deep-throated chuckle, however, as Tenor's eyes almost turned starry-eyed on him about the Tree of Beginning, though. "Believe it or not, my necklace is from its' bark," he said as he lifted the necklace a little by the gold chain holding it up, allowing the various shades of cyan and blue to shimmer and change between one another in the light. The core of the six-pointed gem still seemed to glow with a light-blue light, pulsing much like a heartbeat. "I've had this since I left my home and it's admittedly the only thing from my home reality I still have with me after all this time. I'd probably lose all will to live if I lost this for good or it somehow shattered," he admitted, holding it up long enough for Tenor to look at it while leaning forward enough to make looking possible.
...is that no one believes the tales that emerge later on.
NEOS

Messages In This Thread
RE: [Open] Another mouth breather, another tale to hear - by Neos - 11-06-2020, 05:13 PM