[Open] Another mouth breather, another tale to hear
Neos Rivetter
Explorer/Storyteller

Age: 33 | Height: 6'1" | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Nomadic
Level: 2 - Strg: 13 - Dext: 13 - Endr: 13 - Luck: 12 - Int:
Played by: Tesability Offline
Change author:
MP: 360
The worst thing about always being on the move...
Neos let the pendant go to let it fall back on his chest as he sat back up, a look of thought on his face at the question of exploration. "I...don't know yet," he admitted, rubbing the back of his neck. "I've been trying to explore what I could, but it's hard to do so without a way to travel really-long distances...like a form with wings, and I haven't seen any such critter around here like that yet," he slightly complained, his voice going a little higher than it already was to something that could almost come out of a young kid.

"...ya know, you kinda remind me of when I was still really-young," he finally said after taking a few moments to think through his word choice after recalling Gideon's advice to not make himself seem other than human while here. "What's your name and do you come here often? My name's Neos."
...is that no one believes the tales that emerge later on.
NEOS

Messages In This Thread
RE: [Open] Another mouth breather, another tale to hear - by Neos - 11-08-2020, 02:52 PM