a whisper of ghosts
Remi Taliesin
the Bastion

Age: 31 | Height: 5'11 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 15 - Strg: 70 - Dext: 65 - Endr: 101 - Luck: 100 - Int: 3
ORIA - Mythical - Spriggan (Ghost)
Played by: Odd Offline
Change author:
MP: 359
REMI
the lullaby
I don't know who I am,
& I don't know who I'll be
The lights bob and weave, illuminating the darkness within Ludo's garbs; which of course is still a different sheen of black. Rather liking the fact that it's his turn to dance about Ludo's shoulders, it's almost with a sigh of reluctance that the Lullaby slips back into his own body. Opening a dark made nearly black by the low light, the Will O' Wisps dancing back off into the forest, Remi sits up with a tempered nod.

I have Ronin and Mateo, he wants to say, but he does take the herald's meaning. "I am a rather dense man, you know this." He replies instead, with a crooked smile. "The empathy you've given me is helping, and I'm sure I will find myself in a position where I care more easily." For now, Remi still stands at the edge of one of those storybook gardens. The ones where lifetimes in the real world play out in only a matter of minutes within. And even now, the alchemist's soul is the sort drawn to such places. He can dress up his selfishness however he might like, but it's still there, just as fierce as any other predator inside of him might be.

"If you'd be willing...I was thinking...rather than something which gives away our location, perhaps it's just...a way for the messenger ravens to always find us. I'm far more trusting of corvids than of humans these days."
But there's a light up in the attic
and i swear it's calling me
Code blatently stolen from queen of codes, Sky!
Speaks with a thick Italian accent.
Force and magic can be used against Remi without permission.

Messages In This Thread
a whisper of ghosts - by Remi - 11-02-2020, 06:15 PM
RE: a whisper of ghosts - by Ludo - 11-03-2020, 11:31 AM
RE: a whisper of ghosts - by Remi - 11-03-2020, 04:31 PM
RE: a whisper of ghosts - by Ludo - 11-03-2020, 05:08 PM
RE: a whisper of ghosts - by Remi - 11-03-2020, 05:21 PM
RE: a whisper of ghosts - by Ludo - 11-03-2020, 05:30 PM
RE: a whisper of ghosts - by Remi - 11-03-2020, 05:44 PM
RE: a whisper of ghosts - by Ludo - 11-03-2020, 06:00 PM
RE: a whisper of ghosts - by Remi - 11-03-2020, 06:10 PM