lickety split
Ronin Taliesin
the White Knight

Age: 34 | Height: 5'10 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 15 - Strg: 60 - Dext: 72 - Endr: 60 - Luck: 81 - Int: 3
SUGAR - Mythical - Dragon (Ice Breath)
Played by: Honey Offline
Change author:
MP: 3601
"Your archives." Ronin nearly laughs out the word, shaking his head to Cian and rising to his feet. The Eye is too busy for him and frankly, the Star is about one dry and dusty quip away from upturning Cian's desk just to inconvenience him, so it's for the best that he gets going. "We are a lot alike. Only difference is I doubt she'd pop you in the mouth for being a smug cunt." Which is to say, Ronin absolutely would.

Cian smiles that challenging smile and Ronin returns one full of venom. "The latter," he says sweetly. "Love makes me particularly focused, in fact." On winning, or on destroying temples, or on crushing Ascended's throats. "At least you answered my question - now I know a lot more about how your organisation works. Enough that I know I want no part in it."

Tossing a lazy salute towards the Eye, Ronin promptly makes himself scarce. Maybe he slams the door. Or maybe he closes it quietly on purpose.

~FIN
TALIESIN
they said it's all been done
but they haven't seen the best of me