not much time, and quite a problem
for Cian
Gideon Clemments
The Priest

Age: 52 | Height: 6' 1" | Race: Accepted | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Stormbreak
Level: 4 - Strg: 18 - Dext: 17 - Endr: 17 - Luck: 16 - Int:
Played by: lancydulac Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
Gideon
Imposing penance one by one
You've got a virtue in a vice
Gideon smirked just slightly, a twitch on one side of his mouth, at Cian's response; characteristically dry and understated, but interested, like he hoped the leader of the Order might be. "I was at the Celestine and I prayed for guidance with the Ascended, what we must do and how we could further remedy the problems at hand." Not that he didn't have faith in the Order, but it was nice to get advice directly from the Gods sometimes too; hopefully Cian would understand.

"I went...well, I was spurred to go because I met an Ascended 'Demi-God', Oxymoron as that is, something made from nothing by the Voice." The thought still disturbed him and he kept himself from shuddering, but the disgust in his tone would be evident. "They grabbed me by the Spire in the Hollowed Grounds, but I scared them off; that the Voice can just make new acolytes was concerning." Gideon could see in his minds eye hundreds of them, all with the same face and voice, stood in rows beneath the ground, ready to burst.

"Ludo gave me a list of tasks, and the reward will be a device that will allow me to seek out their shrines." Gideon paused to let this sink in. "I am almost ready to return with the tasks complete, so soon we will have this new advantage."
With all the history to guide
You've got a passion in those eyes

Messages In This Thread
not much time, and quite a problem - by Gideon - 11-04-2020, 10:32 PM
RE: not much time, and quite a problem - by Cian - 11-06-2020, 06:23 PM
RE: not much time, and quite a problem - by Cian - 11-10-2020, 05:20 PM
RE: not much time, and quite a problem - by Gideon - 11-10-2020, 10:57 PM
RE: not much time, and quite a problem - by Cian - 11-11-2020, 01:17 AM
RE: not much time, and quite a problem - by Cian - 11-17-2020, 06:03 PM
RE: not much time, and quite a problem - by Cian - 12-03-2020, 10:53 PM