{Seasonal Event} I Move the Stars for No One
Remi Taliesin
the Bastion

Age: 31 | Height: 5'11 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 15 - Strg: 70 - Dext: 65 - Endr: 101 - Luck: 100 - Int: 3
ORIA - Mythical - Spriggan (Ghost)
Played by: Odd Offline
Change author:
MP: 1359

The first time Remi had been to the labyrinth he'd found a small girl being attacked by a hoard of angry (and quite talkative) squirrels. The second time he'd fallen into a chasm beneath the snow and ice. Neither memory left a particularly pleasant taste in his mouth, but like most things in this new world, Remi simply took it all in stride. This world was not Northaven, and these sorts of dangerous and random encounters seemed to be far more common than he would have ever believed to be possible. If that was the case then avoiding them would be all but futile he was sure.

Given what he'd experienced the first time however, flying over the labyrinth seemed to be the safest course of action. It would evade the roaming and thorny hedges as well as the squirrels that were surprisingly good at making and wielding primitive tools. That was the plan anyhow, until he saw Jigano and the string.

Despite the snow Remi's sharp eyes picked up on the tangle of twine trailing behind the bard and immediately he descended. Had he known that Jigano was the silvery fox he'd seen with Rory he might have stayed in his hawk form and communicated telepathically with him. Of course he didn't know this—he knew precious little about Jigano all things considered—and so landing was to be the only way of warning the bard about the dangers of this place.

Gliding a few meters ahead of the bard so as not to suddenly appear behind him and startle him, Remi fanned his feathers to slow his descent, nimbly and elegantly shifting from hawk to man. His boots touched down gently in the snow and though he was wearing mittens, he quickly placed his hands into the pockets of the deer-skinned coat Vai had helped him make. With eyes bright and cheeks rosey from the flight as well as the cold, he flashed Jigano a quick smile before turtling his neck down into his scarf.

"I saw the twine—" He said, his breath causing small puffs of white to billow in front of his face. "—the hedges move." Before he could say more, a squirrel trotting along the top of one such hedge peered over with a bright cartoonish smile. Follow me! It said encouragingly, before darting off. With a sigh, Remi glanced back at Jigano and shook his head. "I would not follow that advice." He said with uncharacteristic graveness in his voice.

REMI
How do you steal what you really want
When what you really want is free?

Speaks with a thick Italian accent.
Force and magic can be used against Remi without permission.

Messages In This Thread
RE: {Seasonal Event} I Move the Stars for No One - by Remi - 01-18-2019, 05:01 PM