{Seasonal Event} I Move the Stars for No One
Jigano Silversmith
the Sage
Provost of the Loreseekers Soul Shepherd
Portal Guardian
Age: 36 | Height: 6'2" | Race: Attuned x Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 12 - Strg: 30 - Dext: 45 - Endr: 38 - Luck: 42 - Int:
ISUMA - Mythical - Griffin (Venomous)
Played by: Cirago Offline
Change author:
MP: 5720
"And yet, when we met at the Atheneum you were trying to sift truth from myth," the bard reminded, though gently. "This is more of the same, only from the other side of the page - with luck I'll be writing this down so some other outlanders or native adventurers will know that what I say isn't simple myth, because I can provide a solid example of measuring the movement." His smile was a little lopsided as he considered that his initial plan for getting lost - transforming into a fox and eeling his way under or through thin spots in the maze walls - wouldn't work any longer, but with a hawk to guide him, then maybe he wouldn't have to.

"And why," Jigano asked carefully, "were you not allowed in the library back in Northaven? Or rather... it would have been Northwind where you were a child, yes?" Northaven had been a place of jungle and a protective wall of some sort, as Isla had described it. Northwind was where the magic-slinging outlanders had been before that, under some sort of monarchy, the details of which were still vague to the bard.

The white-haired man nodded in agreement and approval of Remi's plan to seek out tracks in the snow from above, wishing for a wistful moment that he might do the same but--

No. Of all those he had traveled with, flying had always come least easily to him. He always had, and always would, keep four feet - or at least two - firmly planted on the ground.

"Perhaps I should have worn armor," Jigano admitted, though not with much conviction as he stood from settling the twine marker. Next he retrieved his notebook and traced a few lines with shorthand notes, preparing his map out of habit more than belief that the labyrinth would be the same upon his return. The map itself might not be useful, but it would let him better understand what parts of the maze were changing, and if he could find any patterns to the putative shifts.

He began walking again, glancing to his companion and raising a brow. "Are you sure you wish to risk the squirrels' wrath ag--"

Followme! a bright little voice chittered, the dewy-eyed rodent poking its head over the hedge next to them as if laughing down at them, before racing ahead and around another corner.

"...Well. And you think they were leading the girl towards the center of the maze last time?" he changed his question, looking bemused at the bizarre wildlife.

Messages In This Thread
RE: {Seasonal Event} I Move the Stars for No One - by Jigano - 01-19-2019, 03:32 AM