{Seasonal Event} I Move the Stars for No One
Jigano Silversmith
the Sage
Provost of the Loreseekers Soul Shepherd
Portal Guardian
Age: 36 | Height: 6'2" | Race: Attuned x Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 12 - Strg: 30 - Dext: 45 - Endr: 38 - Luck: 42 - Int:
ISUMA - Mythical - Griffin (Venomous)
Played by: Cirago Offline
Change author:
MP: 5720
He wasn't quite sure why his familiarity with the place names of Remi's past was so incredible. Edy and Isla had both mentioned them, though admittedly the duchess had been a bit more coherent about their connection. A silver brow arched in surprise, however, at Remi's explanation for his unfamiliarity with libraries, though he'd looked quite at home in the Atheneum before. "People like... you? Forgive me Remi, but I'm not sure what you mean. You looked like you were enjoying reading when we met..."

He'd had beautiful armor, once. Finely woven chainmail, light and silent and stronger than steel. It had turned to simple steel when he'd come through the portal and the weight had been far too much to carry comfortably, so he had left it wrapped carefully in a bag in his den. He preferred to rely on his flexibility and speed to get him out of trouble; standing around getting hit wasn't his idea of a good time, and armor seemed to encourage that sort of thing. "What? Remi, no," Jigano said, exasperation at the edge of his voice. "You don't need to do that - and I'd prefer you didn't. I was only making a joke - a poor one, at that, it seems." Gods, the boy was as bad as a kicked puppy.

He looked more like a wolf when the squirrel popped its head up, foolish little beast that it was. Jigano listened thoughtfully, paying out the twine as he followed the creature, pausing again at the intersection to take notes and tack down the twine so it wouldn't get pulled from its course. "Symbiotic...? Remi, never let anyone tell you that you don't belong in a library ever again." Jigano shook his head in bemusement as he marked their path before continuing, following the question mark tail flickering further along. "But you could be right. Though that would mean these squirrels are either carnivores or scavengers." He grimaced, finding that thought unexpectedly distasteful. "But you should probably know that I'm headed towards the center of the maze today. As much as I would appreciate your company - and your eyes above - I won't blame you if you want to turn back now."

Messages In This Thread
RE: {Seasonal Event} I Move the Stars for No One - by Jigano - 01-19-2019, 05:04 AM