{Seasonal Event} I Move the Stars for No One
Remi Taliesin
the Bastion

Age: 31 | Height: 5'11 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 15 - Strg: 70 - Dext: 65 - Endr: 101 - Luck: 100 - Int: 3
ORIA - Mythical - Spriggan (Ghost)
Played by: Odd Offline
Change author:
MP: 1359

"A commoner." Remi answered immediately, no trace of guilt or reluctance at sharing this piece of information. In fact, he elaborated. "Commoners were the lowest class, but shapeshifters—or attuned here—were at the bottom of even that class. Some managed better than others, but none really held political positions or any positions of authority. One did, a man named Koel who came over here with us, but his title seemed more of something to placate us. He had no real power." Glancing towards the bard, Remi shrugged. "And so while there was no rule forbidding it, a commoner and a shapeshifter in a library would be quite out of place. And, given that we were all brought to Northaven for some specific purpose, there was never any reason to find myself in such a place." Not until Loren anyways, though that bit of information merely lingered on Remi's tongue.

"Oh, ah..Alright." Remi offered awkwardly, unsure how to read the tone of Jigano's voice and instead merely leaning heavily into his explanation of having only made a joke, despite the fact that it didn't feel that way, though he didn't have the words to say why.

With a sort of floundering stare, Remi nodded minutely his clear eyes clouded briefly with uncertainty. Whether or not Remi had acquired even a spark of cleverness on his own was still not enough to gain him entrance to certain places. If it was, aptitude would be the measure of status rather than birth. And while it might be that way here, still enough of the old world and its regimes and rules still seemed present in this one.

With an unflinching and buoyant immediacy, Remi shook his head with a smile. "Given that I can fly away it is not me that I am worried about." Glancing towards one of the squirrels, Remi frowned, but it quickly broke into a chuckle. "Hear that? Lead on."

REMI
How do you steal what you really want
When what you really want is free?

Speaks with a thick Italian accent.
Force and magic can be used against Remi without permission.

Messages In This Thread
RE: {Seasonal Event} I Move the Stars for No One - by Remi - 01-19-2019, 05:15 AM