{Seasonal Event} I Move the Stars for No One
Jigano Silversmith
the Sage
Provost of the Loreseekers Soul Shepherd
Portal Guardian
Age: 36 | Height: 6'2" | Race: Attuned x Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 12 - Strg: 30 - Dext: 45 - Endr: 38 - Luck: 42 - Int:
ISUMA - Mythical - Griffin (Venomous)
Played by: Cirago Offline
Change author:
MP: 5720
"The hungry books draw me in, they don't keep me out!" Jigano chuckled, pleased by Remi's joke. "I think I'm going to try making a catalogue of the sentient ones, perhaps try to corral them into one area so people who want to experience their stories can do so by choice, and not by ambush." He grinned wry amusement at how the books seemed to enjoy pouncing on their readers over being chosen. Still, a bit of stability would be no bad thing!

At the prompt, the bard gave a little shake of his head, giving his young companion a smile as he knelt to mark another turn in twine and in his journal. He'd been planning on staying to right-hand turns to keep things simple, but if the squirrels were willing to lead them on he'd take their shortcuts and fight the hedges a different way when they needed to get out. With Remi's hawk-eyes leading from above he could run his way out, hopefully before the maze had time to react.

"If I'm seeking fodder for tales I prefer to travel in company. That way I can chronicle the heroics of those with me, and we can all help each other if someone is injured or in trouble." He hesitated, then gave a little shrug. "To be honest, I'm rather hoping there isn't much of a tale to go with today. Quietly in to gather the efas herbs I'm seeking, and quietly out again would suit me just fine." His lips quirked as they turned again after a pair of helpful rodents, chirping their encouragement just a little ways ahead. "There is such a thing as 'too much' adventure, as it turns out. Wouldn't it be nice if things could be easy for a change?"

With a shake of his head he looked down at his notebook ruefully, turning another page to draw another line of the maze with notes for the turns they weren't taking. "Speaking of... you said you've flown over the maze before. Have you ever seen some little plants in it? Like grass, but with brown protusions in a cluster?"

Messages In This Thread
RE: {Seasonal Event} I Move the Stars for No One - by Jigano - 01-19-2019, 06:51 PM