{Seasonal Event} I Move the Stars for No One
Remi Taliesin
the Bastion

Age: 31 | Height: 5'11 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 15 - Strg: 70 - Dext: 65 - Endr: 101 - Luck: 100 - Int: 3
ORIA - Mythical - Spriggan (Ghost)
Played by: Odd Offline
Change author:
MP: 1359

"And what is this herb meant to do?" The alchemist asked curiously, wondering if perhaps he'd wasted a bit of magic on the healing balm he'd made for the medic. Then again as Jigano said, having more supplies on hand could only be a benefit, especially with LongNight coming. "Ahh yes. LongNight." Remi intoned with a slight shake of his head. "Vai and I were going to have everyone back to the Rathskeller, since it is underground and thus the noise is less likely to carry. I wonder if Isla would be interested in relocating for the week...Have you plans for what you will do?"

Glancing towards the bard, Remi's gaze fell on the soft sheets of hair, believing ardently that they were likely even more soft than they seemed. The alchemist's curls had always been a bit disheveled and untamed, but that largely came from the way people unapologetically always seemed to want to place their hands or fingers in them. He didn't mind terribly, but nor would he ever be able to replicate even a fraction of the neatness that Jigano displayed. "Perhaps they will be less inclined to attack two full grown men, rather than a hawk and a girl?" Remi offered with a shrug. "But we can pause if you like."

Remi was far too oblivious of his surroundings to have ever been called stealthy. If that was Jigano's aim, better the man become a hawk and fly above him. But as it was, Remi preferred to keep his feet on the ground and remain next to the bard, so he kept this suggestion to himself.

Watching the squirrels, Remi suddenly turned his ear slightly to the side. The sound he heard was almost like snow falling against snow; the soft crunch of it almost indistinguishable in the rampant silence, and dampened so quickly by the acoustic properties of the bushes and snow-soiled ground that he couldn't be sure he had heard anything at all. "Did you hear something?" He whispered, the warmth of his breath creating a small cloud before his eyes.

REMI
How do you steal what you really want
When what you really want is free?

Speaks with a thick Italian accent.
Force and magic can be used against Remi without permission.

Messages In This Thread
RE: {Seasonal Event} I Move the Stars for No One - by Remi - 01-19-2019, 08:30 PM