{Seasonal Event} I Move the Stars for No One
Jigano Silversmith
the Sage
Provost of the Loreseekers Soul Shepherd
Portal Guardian
Age: 36 | Height: 6'2" | Race: Attuned x Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 12 - Strg: 30 - Dext: 45 - Endr: 38 - Luck: 42 - Int:
ISUMA - Mythical - Griffin (Venomous)
Played by: Cirago Offline
Change author:
MP: 5720
"The notes I found say it's something of a minor cure-all for all manner of small aches and pains and illnesses. Useful mainly for how broad a range it supposedly covers - instead of keeping a dozen different herbs and roots and such on hand, the efas herb can be used to, oh, reduce swelling or fevers or bruises and such. But since it's only found in this area, and the maze has such an unfriendly reputation, it seems to have fallen out of use." The bard shrugged, glancing around at their surroundings. With the snow caught in the hedges it was almost like walking through a stone maze instead of a living one.

At the question of his plans for Long Night Jigano couldn't help but smile. It really  was the question on everyone's lips these days, wasn't it? "I haven't quite decided yet, in all honesty. Isla offered me a place in the Infirmary to assist her with any patients who come in - I don't think she'll want to move. She wants to be where people know to come in an emergency, and someone who drags themselves into the Temple with a broken leg or bad lacerations might not be fit for stairs. But she would know more of what her patients need than I. It certainly wouldn't hurt to ask her. Or... my friend Samuel has also offered a place for me." He raised a brow, curious what Remi's reaction would be to that name.

Nodding his thanks Jigano slowed his steps to a halt, tucking his notebook away into a capacious sleeve along with the ball of twine while he reached up to shake his long hair free of the cloak. Dextrous fingers made short work of dividing the tresses into three and plaiting them swiftly and neatly. He took the tail in his mouth, rifling a pouch for a silver ribbon to tie it off with, and as he did so he glanced over to Remi with a brow cocked in curiosity. "Frofahry--Pah. Sorry. Probably just a squirrel, do you think?" He asked softly, spitting his hair out and tying it off neatly before tucking the braid safely into his cloak. Whatever else he thought of the pup, he had no reason to doubt the keenness of his senses.

Messages In This Thread
RE: {Seasonal Event} I Move the Stars for No One - by Jigano - 01-19-2019, 09:08 PM