{Seasonal Event} I Move the Stars for No One
Remi Taliesin
the Bastion

Age: 31 | Height: 5'11 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 15 - Strg: 70 - Dext: 65 - Endr: 101 - Luck: 100 - Int: 3
ORIA - Mythical - Spriggan (Ghost)
Played by: Odd Offline
Change author:
MP: 1359

"Incredible." Remi said, sounding clearly impressed and perhaps a little skeptical. It sounded to his ears like magic, for what plant could possible cover so many different forms of treatment? Either way, magic or mundane the alchemist was interested to learn more about this plant.

Remi was certainly not the jealous type, nor was he territorial of his friends. Still he was surprised to hear that Isla had offered to spend LongNight with the bard. "You have medical training as well?" He asked, then promptly assumed he must. Why else the interest in the Efas herb? Still trying not to take it personally that one of his best friends had asked someone else to spend a week long period of time with her rather than him—perhaps their odd interlude on the night of her ascension had effected their friendship more than he thought—he nonetheless flashed the bard a bright smile. "I am sure you are right that the infirmary is best. Though your songs will be missed at the Rathskeller by all."

The mention of Sam too made something jostle strangely in his chest. Another friend who'd asked the bard to stay with them (and not Remi). Though this one had specifically said he wanted to spend more time with the alchemist. Perhaps, as with Isla, the strange sexual blood letting had ruined things a good deal more than he'd been aware. "The red headed Samuel?" Remi confirmed, glancing towards Jigano with perhaps a dusting more coral in his cheeks than before. "I know him as well. I did not actually think the ascended would have to remain inside, actually. Given that they do not need to stay warm or eat...and I suppose I thought whatever dangers lurked outside would be of no threat to them, given how their bodies work." Shrugging slightly, Remi tried very hard not to let the flickerings of feeling quite left out take too strong a hold of him. It was merely another reminder that, come what may and for all the friends he had here, Remi was still quite alone in that one way he'd found mattered most of all.

Watching as Jigano braided—and thinking to offer to help, but then deciding against it given the practiced motions of the man's fingers—Remi continued to scan their surroundings, straining to hear the phantom sound he was quite certain he did in fact hear. And then—

I'm lost.

Dead and dry and crunchy, Remi would still recognize that voice anywhere. Even so, the alchemist did not turn immediately. Startled by the pinpricks of tears that pressed with biting urgency against the back of his eyes, Remi felt his mouth fall open a puff of panicked air hurriedly leave his lungs. Drawing in a shaky breath, his eyelashes fluttering stupidly, Remi turned slowly and with great precision until Loren came into view. The control he had over his breathing immediately departed as a racking half-sob left his lips at the sight of the Launceleyn. Without thinking at all Remi took a few steps forward, hands outstretched and heart wobbling mightily.

Taking in the blue lips, the blackened fingers, and the frostbitten toes, Remi shivered to a halt, muscles tensing so hard that his entire body shook slightly beneath his thick coat. Turning his head upwards as if trying to drag his eyes away but unable to do so, Remi bit the inside of his lip hard enough to draw blood, before exhaling the tense breath he'd been holding. "You are not Loren." He said with shaky defiance. "Ludo if that is you...just...just stop."

REMI
How do you steal what you really want
When what you really want is free?

Speaks with a thick Italian accent.
Force and magic can be used against Remi without permission.

Messages In This Thread
RE: {Seasonal Event} I Move the Stars for No One - by Remi - 01-20-2019, 12:16 AM