{Seasonal Event} I Move the Stars for No One
Remi Taliesin
the Bastion

Age: 31 | Height: 5'11 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 15 - Strg: 70 - Dext: 65 - Endr: 101 - Luck: 100 - Int: 3
ORIA - Mythical - Spriggan (Ghost)
Played by: Odd Offline
Change author:
MP: 1359

For a moment Remi did not feel the touch, and not simply because Jigano's fingers were separated by thick layers of deer pelt. No, in that moment all Remi could see was the partially blue eye that remained, and how deeply the sight of it reverberated in his soul. Distantly though, he heard Jigano's voice to which he nodded distractedly in response. Blinking a few times and forcing himself to see the monster for what it was (dead) and what it was not (Loren), Remi took a steadying breath, his eyes focusing as he turned towards Jigano. "Yes. I am alright." Glancing down and patting his chest and legs, he chuckled and nodded. "No, thanks to you."

Running a hand through his curls and exhaling a steady stream of wintery-warm air, Remi shook himself and stood. "Are you alright?"

Glancing skeptically down at the creature, still prone on the ground, Remi grimaced slightly, his lips pulling into a frown. With a wave of his hand, the earth rose up like a wave, crashing down in a controlled sweep to bury the creature. The grave was obvious and crude, but whatever that creature was likely did not deserve any better than that. "I do not think that was Ludo...If it was, it would be here. I do not think it likes to play games from a distance. It likes to be.." Remi paused, trying to think of the word. He remembered how Ludo's face had been pressed against his, how he'd been swaddled in black clothe and had worn the god as a scarf. "...close."

REMI
How do you steal what you really want
When what you really want is free?

Speaks with a thick Italian accent.
Force and magic can be used against Remi without permission.

Messages In This Thread
RE: {Seasonal Event} I Move the Stars for No One - by Remi - 01-22-2019, 08:52 PM