{Seasonal Event} I Move the Stars for No One
Jigano Silversmith
the Sage
Provost of the Loreseekers Soul Shepherd
Portal Guardian
Age: 36 | Height: 6'2" | Race: Attuned x Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 12 - Strg: 30 - Dext: 45 - Endr: 38 - Luck: 42 - Int:
ISUMA - Mythical - Griffin (Venomous)
Played by: Cirago Offline
Change author:
MP: 5720
The bard let out a sigh of relief at hearing that Remi was unharmed, drawing his hand back with a smile. "I am unharmed as well - thanks to you." He didn't feel like laughing just yet, especially with how shaken the young man had looked just a moment before. Not all wounds were physical but... he had pushed the boy too far before. Reluctantly he let it go, turning so they could both examine the creature.

He had just taken a step back towards it when the earth moved and rumbled near them, and he gasped, reaching again for his sword at what seemed like another attack. A quick glance at Remi to make sure the pup was alright showed the concentration on his face and Jigano realized that the young man was the source of the quaking earth, even as it shifted and crashed down over the aberration in the snow. "Wait!" he cried out, an agonized sound as the beast vanished, smashed beneath a mound of dirt. He stood, staring down at the grave with a tension in his shoulders that didn't abate even when he raised a hand to massage his brow against the sudden headache blooming there.

"Why," he said quietly, "did you do that, Remi? Not only was it a creature worth studying in its own right - I've never come across anything like it in the Atheneum's books - but if it had some sort of poison or venom we could have taken a sample back for Isla to examine, perhaps to make an antidote for in case anyone else falls prey to one of these... these... boggarts." For lack of a better word to call them.

He let out a shaking sigh, sternly reminding himself that the boy had been targeted by the thing, and had had a particularly bad scare. "That it isn't one of Dark God's corpse-shadows is all the more reason to study it.

Messages In This Thread
RE: {Seasonal Event} I Move the Stars for No One - by Jigano - 01-22-2019, 09:30 PM