{Seasonal Event} I Move the Stars for No One
Jigano Silversmith
the Sage
Provost of the Loreseekers Soul Shepherd
Portal Guardian
Age: 36 | Height: 6'2" | Race: Attuned x Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 12 - Strg: 30 - Dext: 45 - Endr: 38 - Luck: 42 - Int:
ISUMA - Mythical - Griffin (Venomous)
Played by: Cirago Offline
Change author:
MP: 5720
"Do you speak for her so freely now?" Jigano asked softly, expression smoothing into a calm neutrality as he considered the boy anew. He had allowed himself to be taken in by the shapeshifter's inherent emotional vulnerability, but Remi was not without arrogance of his own. He simply hid it better... or perhaps, like a spoiled child, was used to getting his way when he gave someone that kicked-puppy gaze.

"I would," the bard said, just as quietly - and without hesitation. "Being a lorekeeper...  an oracle of lore... means finding new knowledge and truths, no matter how hard they are to bear. But..." he hesitated, and then sighed. "You are also right. It isn't fair of me to ask it of you. I am sorry, Remi, I didn't think--"

But the boy was already shifting the earth back, and Jigano did not miss the betraying shine in his eyes. He hated how his heart clenched at the sight - or rather, feared it. But the fear didn't stop him from stepping forward to block Remi's view of the beast. "I would appreciate it if you would stand watch at the next junction," he said gently, pushing his cloak back to free his arms and welcoming the chill air as it helped to calm and center him. "In case there are any more, or if they hunt in packs. You don't need to see this part, if you don't want to."

Messages In This Thread
RE: {Seasonal Event} I Move the Stars for No One - by Jigano - 01-23-2019, 02:40 AM