{Seasonal Event} I Move the Stars for No One
Remi Taliesin
the Bastion

Age: 31 | Height: 5'11 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 15 - Strg: 70 - Dext: 65 - Endr: 101 - Luck: 100 - Int: 3
ORIA - Mythical - Spriggan (Ghost)
Played by: Odd Offline
Change author:
MP: 1359

"She is one of my very best friends." Remi replied, his pale and slightly shaken-gaze scanning Jigano's expression which had smoothed out entirely. There was no touch of malice that he could see, no challenge in his voice, and yet Remi felt as on the defensive as he ever had around the upper classes back home.

Lowering his gaze as Jigano spoke again, flinching slightly at the immediacy of his words, Remi nodded. He knew nothing of the bard, Remi realized. Not really. Perhaps he had never been in love, or even if he had, perhaps it was true that he would put his duties before his feelings and afflictions. This was not Remi's duty, not as a humble alchemist anyways, but once upon a time he likely would have said that he'd do the same. And then Loren had come along and...well. Whoever Remi had been then had been ruined in a way that only love can ruin.

Eyes still lowered—though he could see one of Loren's the creature's hands in the earth—the alchemist nodded. He wasn't sure if this was a way of simply forcing Remi away, or if it was an out that Jigano was providing, but Remi agreed.

Walking the 10ft or so towards the next intersection, the alchemist took a shuddering breath and squeezed his eyes tightly shut. Please, if any are listening— Once again Jigano would feel Remi's mental voice invade his thoughts, but standing at the end of the juncture, the alchemist's head was still bowed slightly, his shoulders slumped in defeat. From overhead there came a cry as a large eagle dove to circle lower. Looking upwards Remi bit down on the dry sob in his throat, an smiled up at the creature. Opening the telepathic link—one that Jigano would have access to, should he decide to feel up the mental tether—he, as well as the eagle would have a clear insight into his mind. It was one of the things many shape-changers back in Northaven struggled with, this ability to share minds but keep secrets concealed. Remi's sexuality was his only secret back home, and now without it, his mind was as open a book as any. The pureness of a first real love, and the surrounding cloud of anguish that came with feeling as though he had been used and lied to. The gentle and sweeping optimism, the inclination to trust, the desire to be useful and helpful.

Please Remi whispered, his thickly accented voice almost not understandable, but with the emotional chords raising from his mind the meaning was clear enough. Will you use your eyes to look? I cannot bear to see it again...I would not ask you to fight it, only to warn. Even though he spoke to a simple eagle, Remi's tone held the reverence and respect as if it were to a king. With a piercing cry, the eagle sent back a flurry of mental agreement, gliding lower and sweeping the top of the maze.

REMI
How do you steal what you really want
When what you really want is free?

Speaks with a thick Italian accent.
Force and magic can be used against Remi without permission.

Messages In This Thread
RE: {Seasonal Event} I Move the Stars for No One - by Remi - 01-23-2019, 03:18 AM