{Seasonal Event} I Move the Stars for No One
Remi Taliesin
the Bastion

Age: 31 | Height: 5'11 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 15 - Strg: 70 - Dext: 65 - Endr: 101 - Luck: 100 - Int: 3
ORIA - Mythical - Spriggan (Ghost)
Played by: Odd Offline
Change author:
MP: 1359

The eagle glided overhead, and as it did so it informed the alchemist below that save for the squirrels that lorded about in abundance, there was no immediate danger that it could see. An incoming cold front was moving in though and it did not want to remain in the open. Thank you. Remi called as the creature dove towards him. Fanning its extravagant wings, the alchemist lifted an arm for it to land on. It was quite heavy compared to Remi's own avian weight and the alchemist found himself tightening the muscles of his shoulder and arm to compensate. It was lucky that he wore such thick deerskin, or the eagle's talons would surely have made ribbons of what he wore beneath. Reaching into his pocket, he fished out a large piece of jerky and offered it to the bird. With a quick snap of its beak the meat was gone. Lowering his arm and thrusting upwards, he propelled the bird back into the sky where it gave a piercing cry of appreciation.

Turning around as Jigano approached, Remi's face was slightly splotchy with emotion, but his eyes had lost that frightened animal quality. Glancing over the man's shoulder, the alchemist nodded. Without moving his arm this time, the earth rose to mold itself around the creature once more.

"Ah..No. Not like that. As I understand it companions share a continuous sort of mental link. This is only when I open my mind to it, as I can with the other attuned." Then, remembering that Jigano would not know what he spoke about, Remi offered him a quick and apologetic smile as he clarified. "The attuned share an interesting telepathy. Or at least, we used to. In Northaven we all had it. Here it seems only some of us do. I can even now speak with other attuned when I am not in my animal form, which I never used to be able to. And now it seems certain creatures will answer as well. I have only really tried with birds given the bond we already share."

REMI
How do you steal what you really want
When what you really want is free?

Speaks with a thick Italian accent.
Force and magic can be used against Remi without permission.

Messages In This Thread
RE: {Seasonal Event} I Move the Stars for No One - by Remi - 01-23-2019, 06:23 PM