{Seasonal Event} I Move the Stars for No One
Jigano Silversmith
the Sage
Provost of the Loreseekers Soul Shepherd
Portal Guardian
Age: 36 | Height: 6'2" | Race: Attuned x Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 12 - Strg: 30 - Dext: 45 - Endr: 38 - Luck: 42 - Int:
ISUMA - Mythical - Griffin (Venomous)
Played by: Cirago Offline
Change author:
MP: 5720
Jigano's brow rose a bit at hearing that companions shared a mental link. That would certainly explain the sense of awareness he had of the little life inside the glacial egg he'd been given, and it was good to have Edy's words confirmed. He started walking again, listening closely to Remi, his attention split between the maze, their squirrel guides, and the information he was finally learning from a credible source.

Even if that source had a frustrating tendency to shove his way into Jigano's thoughts without permission.

"You share this telepathy... whether you want to or not?" he asked cautiously, thoughts tumbling. So far, Remi had been the only voice he'd ever heard in his mind, but surely there were other Attuned around. "And what if you don't feel like sharing your thoughts with others? It seems a difficult way to maintain your privacy. Do you have a way to keep the thoughts of others-- out?" He gave a little shake of his head, a smile twitching at his lips. "The ability to speak to other animals, though, sounds wondrous indeed. That, I admit to envying."

He marked another turn on his little map, trailing the twine on the snow behind them. Flipping between the pages he nibbled his lip, then peered ahead. "I think... we're over halfway there. Depending on how many other twists and turns there are yet." And how many boggarts. Not discounting those anymore.

Messages In This Thread
RE: {Seasonal Event} I Move the Stars for No One - by Jigano - 01-23-2019, 07:07 PM