{Seasonal Event} I Move the Stars for No One
Remi Taliesin
the Bastion

Age: 31 | Height: 5'11 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 15 - Strg: 70 - Dext: 65 - Endr: 101 - Luck: 100 - Int: 3
ORIA - Mythical - Spriggan (Ghost)
Played by: Odd Offline
Change author:
MP: 1359

"Sort of.." Remi sighed, a complicated sort of look on his face as if he were being asked to explain why it was he laughed at certain things, or how reflexes worked. It had been a part of him for so long that parsing it seemed like a strangely impossible task. He would try of course, though he doubted his own ability to do so successfully. "It is like...a beam of light, maybe. At least, thinking of it that way does not strike me as immediately wrong. I can shine it out in a wide arc, or a homed beam. But it is not one way, at least in my experience. When it connects two minds it becomes...ah...almost tangible. You can sort of sift your mind up and through it, into the mind of who you are connected to." The question of privacy was of course a reasonable one, and the alchemist nodded dutifully at this line of questioning. "There was a friend of mine, our old Overseer named Koel." The thought of the eagle and how quick he was to raise his mental defenses anytime the pair flew together made the corners of Remi's mouth twitch. "He was quite good at only letting speech pass through the bond. It just takes practice I suppose, to keep certain things blocked off. I..." Pausing again to worry at his lip slightly, Remi seemed to be deciding something before shrugging off whatever conflict had temporarily arisen. "In Northaven, given the importance of procreation, homosexuality was not permitted in any form. That was really the only thing I kept protected." Remi admitted, glancing sideways at the bard slightly before adjusting his gaze back to the path before them. "I have always found it easier to simply allow my mind and my emotions to be seen. I have never been the best with words, and often my accent does not help with clarity." So saying, Remi grinned wryly, lips going crooked for a moment as he seemed to smile inwardly.

Glancing up, Remi nodded. "I would offer to fly above and look, but there is no guarantee that the path I see will be the one we end up walking if indeed the hedges decide to be difficult."

Before they'd been so horribly interrupted, Samuel had been the topic of conversation. Though Remi did not think of Jigano as a friend at this point, he certainly seemed clever enough and the way he spoke of Sam seemed to indicate some sort of affection. "Jigano, do you mind if I ask you a question about Sam?"

REMI
How do you steal what you really want
When what you really want is free?

Speaks with a thick Italian accent.
Force and magic can be used against Remi without permission.

Messages In This Thread
RE: {Seasonal Event} I Move the Stars for No One - by Remi - 01-23-2019, 07:22 PM