{Seasonal Event} I Move the Stars for No One
Remi Taliesin
the Bastion

Age: 31 | Height: 5'11 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 15 - Strg: 70 - Dext: 65 - Endr: 101 - Luck: 100 - Int: 3
ORIA - Mythical - Spriggan (Ghost)
Played by: Odd Offline
Change author:
MP: 1359

With a thoughtful glance, Remi considered the word. Cruel? He'd actually never thought of it as such. It had simply been a way of life, one that he more or less understood the reasoning behind. It was one of the reasons why he'd initially struggled so much with his friendship with Loren. He'd felt attracted to the Launceleyn immediately and had wanted to try and distance himself as completely as he could from any situations that might make it challenging for him to restrain his cravings. His unwillingness to do what society had told him was wrong had almost lost him the Launceleyn, and indeed even know he could hear Loren's voice telling him how simple it all was, and not understanding why Remi didn't view it that way.

But cruel? If that was cruel then a good deal of Remi's life had been cruel, but the alchemist simply did not see it that way.

Listening, the alchemist was surprised to hear Jigano divulge so much information about his past. It wasn't terribly intimate or anything, but so far the bard had played most of his history close to the chest as it were. "I cannot even imagine what that would be like." Remi muttered idly with a light shrug. "Northaven was quite small." He added dismissively, crinkling his nose slightly.

Giving Jigano an equally dry stare that quickly cracked into a grin, Remi hummed thoughtfully under his breath for a moment as he considered. "Sam once mentioned to me that he wanted to be normal. But...out of all of the ascended traits he possesses, it was really only touch and a certain sort of...physical sensitivity that really seemed to be what he missed or felt as though he lacked." Furrowing his brow and sucking in on his bottom lip, Remi fell silent for a moment as the gears in his mind rapidly turned. "I did not want to necessarily ask him this, for I would not want to get his hopes up. But...there is obviously a certain ignorance that comes from wanting something without truly knowing what it might do once you have it. I assume there is a reason that the ascended cannot feel any longer, though none that I have spoken to seem to know what it is."

Running a hand through his curls, he glanced towards Jigano in earnest now, pale eyes boyishly bright with optimism and tentative hope. "But if...if it could be done, do you think he would wish it for himself?"

REMI
How do you steal what you really want
When what you really want is free?

Speaks with a thick Italian accent.
Force and magic can be used against Remi without permission.

Messages In This Thread
RE: {Seasonal Event} I Move the Stars for No One - by Remi - 01-23-2019, 10:35 PM