{Seasonal Event} I Move the Stars for No One
Remi Taliesin
the Bastion

Age: 31 | Height: 5'11 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 15 - Strg: 70 - Dext: 65 - Endr: 101 - Luck: 100 - Int: 3
ORIA - Mythical - Spriggan (Ghost)
Played by: Odd Offline
Change author:
MP: 1359

For how knowledgeable Jigano seemed and how wise his words had been in the past, Remi found his response entirely lacking. Too focused on his thoughts and hopes for Sam, Remi missed whatever icy shadow might have stiffened the bard's face; though with Jigano's practiced mask honed presumably from years of experience, even were he to have looked he likely wouldn't have seen nothing at all.

Raising a brow, Remi heard a similar tone as the one Jigano had taken when Remi said he did not think Isla would mind having left the sample given the circumstances. Silently the alchemist wondered if Jigano had found himself improperly spoken for once and now refused to ever do the same. Still, given the hypothetical nature of this situation and that Jigano's thoughts on the matter were precisely what he was after, Remi felt a shaky surge of disappointment. Thus far given their interactions in the library-fiasco, Jigano seemed to be the one Sam was closest to. Indeed, he'd hidden behind the man (then woman), a number of times, rather than coming to Remi who he had recently been intimate with and was dressed as a veritable knight. Rarely did Remi make those sorts of assumptions, but given the evidence it seemed safe.

Mumbling a tone of agreement, Remi tried to exhale his held breath as steadily as possible, despite wanting to sigh it out in a great lurch. "But that I cannot do that for him. To unAscend him, I mean. But the former ... " Remi's voice dropped low. Hesitant. Worried. "I might. But I would not get his hopes up. And..." Twitching his lips, Remi's heart was racked by the complicated non-relationship he'd formed with the red-headed man, still unsure precisely on what trajectory they found themselves on, if any at all. "..well. I would not want to let him know that it was I who suggested anything. Or...was facilitating it." Remi said, his words feeling awkward in his mouth. Offering Jigano a rather apologetic glance, his cheeks tingling with heat despite the cold, Remi turned a sad gaze towards the ground. He did not particularly want to elaborate on his reasons, assuming that Sam would be mortified if anyone knew what had transpired in the cave. Though Remi couldn't have known that in fact Jigano was already aware, he had hoped from at least some guidance from the bard.

But not wanting to speak on someone else's behalf was a sentiment Remi could understand, and so despite the weighty sadness he felt at having his road appear no clearer, Remi forced a smile onto his lips as he nodded agreeably towards the bard. "I understand." He said as easily as he could, before training his eyes on the pathway ahead.

REMI
How do you steal what you really want
When what you really want is free?

Speaks with a thick Italian accent.
Force and magic can be used against Remi without permission.

Messages In This Thread
RE: {Seasonal Event} I Move the Stars for No One - by Remi - 01-24-2019, 04:47 AM