{Seasonal Event} I Move the Stars for No One
Jigano Silversmith
the Sage
Provost of the Loreseekers Soul Shepherd
Portal Guardian
Age: 36 | Height: 6'2" | Race: Attuned x Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 12 - Strg: 30 - Dext: 45 - Endr: 38 - Luck: 42 - Int:
ISUMA - Mythical - Griffin (Venomous)
Played by: Cirago Offline
Change author:
MP: 5720
That caught the bard's attention, however morose his wandering thoughts had become. He arched a brow as he continued the rough sketch of the maze, before pausing to close the book on his pencil and give Remi his full attention. "How could you return an Ascended's sense of touch?" he asked curiously, blue eyes intent. "And... would it work for more than just Sam?"

He tried to quash the little spark of hope in his own chest, firmly reminding himself that they couldn't have been the first to consider something like that. Surely others had tried before? But... as resigned as so many naturals seemed to be... what if they hadn't? If they'd just accepted it 'as the way things were' once they Ascended? He'd run into some odd blindspots with them in the past, and this very well could be one of them.

Jigano took a deep breath to calm himself, turning back to the path and considering his words. "Please," he said at last, "I would be grateful if you could tell me what you had discovered. And I promise not to tell him what you have found, unless and until you choose to tell him yourself."

Messages In This Thread
RE: {Seasonal Event} I Move the Stars for No One - by Jigano - 01-24-2019, 05:37 PM