{Seasonal Event} I Move the Stars for No One
Remi Taliesin
the Bastion

Age: 31 | Height: 5'11 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 15 - Strg: 70 - Dext: 65 - Endr: 101 - Luck: 100 - Int: 3
ORIA - Mythical - Spriggan (Ghost)
Played by: Odd Offline
Change author:
MP: 1359

Still not wanting to overstate his abilities, Remi nibbled his lip for a moment as Jigano's striking blue stare was leveled on him in his entirety. "I never had magic before coming here. " Remi began, voice hesitant and almost shy. Again that feeling of being an impostor in the library licked against the back of his skull. He was a commoner and a shapeshifter. He had no business with magic, and everytime he used or spoke of it, he expected someone to finally take notice and snatch it away. "I do not how it works fully yet...Once when I was trying to work on an item it...ah. Well it became alive. It turned in to a lobster, actually." Remi added with a frown. "Since then however it seems I can create...well, magical devices. A numbing balm for Isla which never will empty. A sword for Kalt that can cut through almost any obstacle and shrinks back into a bracelet when not in use... "

Twitching his lips again, Remi bit the inside of his cheek hesitantly. "I do not mean to imply Sam is a machine in the sense that he is not human, but when Isla described to me her ascension...well it certainly sounds mechanical. I wondered if I could not...if I could create some sort of patch that would allow his skin to feel again."

Glancing towards the bard, Remi's pale stare wafted over his face, trying to read what he might be thinking of all of this. Foolish? Naive? Stupid? All of the above?

REMI
How do you steal what you really want
When what you really want is free?

Speaks with a thick Italian accent.
Force and magic can be used against Remi without permission.

Messages In This Thread
RE: {Seasonal Event} I Move the Stars for No One - by Remi - 01-24-2019, 06:09 PM