{Seasonal Event} I Move the Stars for No One
Jigano Silversmith
the Sage
Provost of the Loreseekers Soul Shepherd
Portal Guardian
Age: 36 | Height: 6'2" | Race: Attuned x Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 12 - Strg: 30 - Dext: 45 - Endr: 38 - Luck: 42 - Int:
ISUMA - Mythical - Griffin (Venomous)
Played by: Cirago Offline
Change author:
MP: 5720
Jigano only shook his head at the mention of Ronin, a name - a voice - he'd heard before, but had no face to put with it. But-- "Her," he repeated in bemusement, lips twitching into a smile at the bizarre little tale.

The humor, alas, was not to last, though the topic of a 'patch' to help Ascended feel again was at least neutral ground, and an idea Jigano could sink his mental teeth into as they continued to crunch over the snow. At the mention of 'how the brain interprets signals from the body' he couldn't help but raise a brow at how blithely Remi used terms that he'd only heard fall comfortably from the lips of the most technologically advanced healers he had known.

"Isla mentioned something of the sort," Jigano agreed thoughtfully at the mention of the injures an Ascended could sustain without distress, "Sam too, though I've not yet seen it in action - nor do I wish to, at the expense of my friends." He hummed as they turned again, their squirrel guides growing more animated even as the snow beneath their feet began to reveal tips of grass peeking through. The bard focused his eyes more intently on the ground, keeping an eye out for the herb he'd found pictures of in the book at the Atheneum.

"Though you may have something with the idea of a salve. Something that can cause temporary...hmm. Restoration? of feeling. It might not help Sam's ability to taste, unless you can spread it on toast," Jigano added wryly. "But if it's a temporary effect, one that can be washed off, perhaps, it would do much to alleviate concern about either of them - or any Ascended - finding themselves in too dire a situation. Choose to put it on when you know you won't be in danger, make sure it's washed or worn off when you need to go hunting in the woods or walking in the ruins... It would certainly give Ascended an option that would surely appeal to some of them." His expression turned to a frown, though it wasn't aimed at Remi this time, instead focused on the ground.

"The question will be... whether your magic is strong enough to overcome what their god... goddess? has done to them. Whether the loss of feeling is a price it exacts for the power it grants, or simply a side effect it could care less about. If it's the latter, I'd say you have a chance. If the former... it might take the intervention of another god to overcome, and then, I suspect, only on an individual basis."

Messages In This Thread
RE: {Seasonal Event} I Move the Stars for No One - by Jigano - 01-24-2019, 11:29 PM