{Seasonal Event} I Move the Stars for No One
Remi Taliesin
the Bastion

Age: 31 | Height: 5'11 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 15 - Strg: 70 - Dext: 65 - Endr: 101 - Luck: 100 - Int: 3
ORIA - Mythical - Spriggan (Ghost)
Played by: Odd Offline
Change author:
MP: 1359

"I saw Sam fall once, off of a great height actually. He seemed to suffer no physical injuries but was quite weak after. Had anyone else fallen like that, not only would they have died, but if somehow they hadn't, surely the shock itself would have set in?" Which was all just to say that as they'd both more or less concluded, clearly a lack of feeling was in their best interest at times.

"Temporary?" Remi repeated, rolling the word on his tongue as if trying it out. He had not thought to make it temporary at all. With a furrowing of his brows he considered whether in principle that would make it any harder for him to create, and found that no immediate barrier presented itself. "That would be quite useful." The alchemist agreed after a moment with a slow nod. "Although..I wonder if that would get at the root of Sam's feeling less than normal. After all, we cannot turn off our sensations. I wonder if it would still make him feel removed." More musing than actually asking—assuming that Jigano would continue to refrain from speaking on behalf of their mutual friend—Remi continued to mull it over in his mind.

Glancing towards the bard as he offered a new line of questioning, Remi considered it thoughtfully. "From what I have gathered, it seems that .... the way in which they are made different is meant to be advantageous. For example, their bite creates pleasurable sensations in who it is being bitten. Vai and I had hypothesized that such was the case so that they could find willing...ah..." Faltering, Remi could only think of the word bloodbags as that's what they had been called back home. The word here seemed inapplicable though, but still he couldn't think of a good alternative. "...find those willing to offer their blood when they require nourishment. And if the lack of physical sensation is meant to assist with their enhanced rate of healing and such, then I suppose I think it is neither a price nor a side effect, but something intentionally done."

Frowning, Remi ran a hand over his eyes. "If that is the case, then perhaps their deity will merely be displeased that I am trying to ...ahh, lessen their creation. " Was he really about to say the question on his lips?

"I wonder if I did create such, if it would be worth bringing it to the shrine to try and ask the Voice about it. I'd never offer it to Sam if it could bring divine wrath with it."

REMI
How do you steal what you really want
When what you really want is free?

Speaks with a thick Italian accent.
Force and magic can be used against Remi without permission.

Messages In This Thread
RE: {Seasonal Event} I Move the Stars for No One - by Remi - 01-25-2019, 03:12 PM