{Seasonal Event} I Move the Stars for No One
Remi Taliesin
the Bastion

Age: 31 | Height: 5'11 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 15 - Strg: 70 - Dext: 65 - Endr: 101 - Luck: 100 - Int: 3
ORIA - Mythical - Spriggan (Ghost)
Played by: Odd Offline
Change author:
MP: 1359

Remi hummed a note of agreement under his breath, wincing slightly at the memory of just how rattled and weakened Sam had become, not wanting to linger on the memory either. But then..."He told you that?" The alchemist asked, head tilted slightly. There was no embarrassment or shame on his face, despite the fact that if Jigano knew of the fall he might well know of what else had transpired, merely a surprised sort of curiosity. If Jigano did know, then Remi had been more right than he knew in thinking that Sam and Jigano were close.

Options. Yes. Bobbing his head Remi tucked away this justification to savor it later, thinking that it might just be what he needed. For the time being though, he merely continued to chew on the bard's words in silent contemplation.

Glancing towards Jigano, the alchemist offered the man a wry smile and shrug. What he was gesturing towards seemed obvious enough—that there might not be any one trait that constituted normalcy—but that wasn't the problem on offer here. What was at stake was Sam's version of normalcy and what he thought was fundamental to it. "I am not sure, honestly. But then I have never longed to be anything other than what I am." He replied with a simple sincerity. "Although having said that, I did choose this life, being a shifter that is, whereas it seems Sam did not. And for better or worse, he seems to attach a great deal of importance to physical touch in so far as it makes him 'not normal'. " Shaking his head slightly to indicate that he disagreed with this, Remi sighed. "I have not heard him complain of his lack of exposure to sunlight, nor how strong his body is ... when he says he wishes to be normal, it really sounds like what he is saying is that he wants to feel."

With a chuckle that turned into a roguish sigh, Remi nodded fervently. "No, I have had more than enough of that for a lifetime." He said agreeably, watching as the bard seemed to look through his roster of notes for something specific.

Raising a rather hesitant brow, Remi looked blankly at the bard as he tried to gesture towards the strange air that had fallen between the two men. Non-confrontational by nature, the alchemist merely blinked slowly and worried at the inside of his cheek, wondering if he agreed with this or not. Indeed it felt strange that Jigano should care about his safety only in a tangential sense, but then again he wasn't entirely sure what he'd done to earn the bard's disapproval. "I will be careful." He offered gently. " You can come with me, if you like?"

REMI
How do you steal what you really want
When what you really want is free?

Speaks with a thick Italian accent.
Force and magic can be used against Remi without permission.

Messages In This Thread
RE: {Seasonal Event} I Move the Stars for No One - by Remi - 01-25-2019, 04:52 PM