{Seasonal Event} I Move the Stars for No One
Jigano Silversmith
the Sage
Provost of the Loreseekers Soul Shepherd
Portal Guardian
Age: 36 | Height: 6'2" | Race: Attuned x Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 12 - Strg: 30 - Dext: 45 - Endr: 38 - Luck: 42 - Int:
ISUMA - Mythical - Griffin (Venomous)
Played by: Cirago Offline
Change author:
MP: 5720
He nodded confirmation, hiding a wry smile that there was no one else who could have told him, but letting the rest of the story alone for now. That was an awkward can of worms he didn't want to open while they were heading into the heart of the maze that had a potential for even worse danger.

As their conversation continued, Jigano lowered his voice, pitching it not to carry as he searched for the herbs he hoped to gift the old smith for Long Night. Well. At least, a medicine made from them. Remi's simple sincerity earned a soft huff that might have been a chuckle, especially at his interpretation of Sam's desire. "Perhaps," he murmured softly, "his priorities for what he wants to be 'normal' might change depending on who he's with at the time? If his Ascension cannot be undone and he is forced to pick and choose among his senses, that is." Not that great strength or sensitivity to sunlight seemed as important to the bookmaker, the bard would agree, but in his own interactions with the man he rather thought his friend would enjoy being able to taste tea and good food. Touching was not something he did lightly, even with Sam, but since Sam had expressed in interest in Remi... And Remi was behaving at the very least as a friend, and trying very hard not to hurt the gentle bookmaker... Jigano felt a little more accepting of whatever odd relationship they might be pursuing, whether platonic or romantic or something in-between.

Standing and moving a little further, cautious and wary now, the bard bent to prune another patch of herbs. The squirrels were a faint but constant rattling of the branches around them now, and this time Jigano didn't look up, working swiftly as he spoke. "I do hope it likes me," he murmured dryly. "Though... it will be interesting to see if it will appear to us without one of its favored present. Who's to say it's any less fickle than the other gods in showing itself? But... yes, Remi, I would like to come with you." He hummed softly, a little distracted by the squirrels as he padded forward to prune one last patch, having collected a good amount to experiment with. "I may not always agree with the choices you make, but that doesn't mean I want to see you hurt for them, either." And if the Voice did lash out at Remi, well, at least there would be another person there to carry the boy to safety or at least get help for him. On that note...

"We should tell Isla when we go, so she knows to come looking for us if we don't return in a reasonable amount of time," he muttered distractedly, rising at last and looking around at the afternoon sunlight turned to evening shadows by the labyrinth's walls. "But first... would you say our chances of retreat are better if we back up slowly, or if we turn and start running?"

Messages In This Thread
RE: {Seasonal Event} I Move the Stars for No One - by Jigano - 01-25-2019, 05:51 PM