{Seasonal Event} I Move the Stars for No One
Remi Taliesin
the Bastion

Age: 31 | Height: 5'11 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 15 - Strg: 70 - Dext: 65 - Endr: 101 - Luck: 100 - Int: 3
ORIA - Mythical - Spriggan (Ghost)
Played by: Odd Offline
Change author:
MP: 1359

It was perhaps good that the bard's eyes were trained on the plants below, because quite an unhappy flush of colour suddenly sprang onto Remi's cheeks at the suggestion that want Sam wanted was context dependent. It was like that for most people of course, and though Remi didn't want to think of Sam as not perfectly capable of managing his own life, he seemed to be so malleable in that regard. So desperately it seemed that he craved to be wanted, that he seemed happy to lose himself in the process. "That is my worry." Remi sighed under his breath, more to himself than the bard as he looked towards the desolate sky.

The way Sam had leaned back in the cave, so willing to give himself over to Remi after the chemical cocktail had made them both lose their senses...it was...a difficult memory to see flash before his eyes. To hear the man saying that Remi was free to touch more. As if staving off a headache, Remi rubbed between his eyes as he clenched them tightly. No. Even if this worked, Sam could never know it was Remi's idea, or that he had helped facilitate it.

If Sam chose this, it had to be for himself.

"Perhaps she will be more like this Safrin I keep hearing about. Two of my friends seem quite taken with her...though given that they have both drawn rather explicit portraits of her, I am a bit skeptical as to which of her features they are truly enamored by." Remi said with a wry grin, thinking both of how Bastien and Ronin had fawned in their retellings of the deity. "But when I saw her when we unearthed her shrine...she seemed....perhaps less emotional and more logical than those I have met. I believe that will be in our favour."

Swiping a leonin paw towards a gaggle of squirrels on the hedge near Remi's head, the alchemist glanced down at the bard with a rather uncertain expression. He wasn't sure how he was meant to interpret Jigano's words: as a criticism of his actions, or simply an acknowledgement that they were different. "Thank you." He replied gently, swiping at the squirrels who had clumped together once more.

"A good idea." It might be worth telling Ronin as well since the bounty hunter had his guild associates at the ready, but Isla knew that information as well. If it came time where she needed to form a party to search for the bard and the alchemist, Remi had no doubt she would know where to turn.

"It is hard to say if the squirrels turned hostile towards the girl because she started to run, or because she stopped following them in...I would say a brisk walk, and if that still attracts attention then I suppose we can dash."

REMI
How do you steal what you really want
When what you really want is free?

Speaks with a thick Italian accent.
Force and magic can be used against Remi without permission.

Messages In This Thread
RE: {Seasonal Event} I Move the Stars for No One - by Remi - 01-25-2019, 06:11 PM