{Seasonal Event} I Move the Stars for No One
Jigano Silversmith
the Sage
Provost of the Loreseekers Soul Shepherd
Portal Guardian
Age: 36 | Height: 6'2" | Race: Attuned x Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 12 - Strg: 30 - Dext: 45 - Endr: 38 - Luck: 42 - Int:
ISUMA - Mythical - Griffin (Venomous)
Played by: Cirago Offline
Change author:
MP: 5720
Jigano raised a brow at Remi muttering that he was worried, but chose not to pursue that angle for now. "Safrin," he mused instead. "Bastien's little church makes her sound like another sex goddess of some sort, but at least not as twisted as this Frey I've heard about. But we can hope for calm logic and a reasonable conversation, for a change." Though Jigano, at least, would assume it wouldn't be nearly so pleasant. The gods of Caido seemed so... twisted, somehow. Petty and as stunted as the plants and animals in the barrier's grasp.

Jigano could both criticize and accept difference at the same time, his words an honest reflection of the ambivalence he felt towards the young man. It was an inner conflict he found difficult to understand, not least because things would be going well and then Remi would say something, or say it in a way that put the bard on edge. Or he'd be ready to throttle the alchemist and then the boy would admit something or speak in a way that softened Jigano's sharp edges again.

It was exhausting, was what it was.

But he was still grateful for the young man's company and assistance with this little trip, so he gave Remi a grim little smile and tucked his bag of efas herbs safely away. "Then by all means," he murmured, "let's stretch our legs and see how far we get before our hosts take umbrage and the maze begins to rearrange itself on us!"

Messages In This Thread
RE: {Seasonal Event} I Move the Stars for No One - by Jigano - 01-26-2019, 05:53 AM