{Seasonal Event} I Move the Stars for No One
Remi Taliesin
the Bastion

Age: 31 | Height: 5'11 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 15 - Strg: 70 - Dext: 65 - Endr: 101 - Luck: 100 - Int: 3
ORIA - Mythical - Spriggan (Ghost)
Played by: Odd Offline
Change author:
MP: 1359

"That might have more to do with how Bastien believes worship works, but I cannot say." The alchemist said with a gentle shrug. Sex goddess or no, if she was anything even remotely like Frey or Ludo, he would take a pass if it was offered to him.

With a nod, and a deep breath, they walked.

At first their long strides were unencumbered by small voices pleading for them to follow!! but the silence was quickly interrupted by the sound of skittering. Just as Remi had described, a furry hoard of squirrels appeared on the tops of the hedges, carrying twig-spears and throwing stones. Following Jigano's string would suddenly lead to a dead end, where before there had certainly been a path. Either the hedges had moved, or the squirrels had moved the string. At this point, Remi wasn't sure which was the more likely.

"That was short lived." The alchemist murmured dryly under his breath. "Up for a sprint?"

REMI
How do you steal what you really want
When what you really want is free?

Speaks with a thick Italian accent.
Force and magic can be used against Remi without permission.

Messages In This Thread
RE: {Seasonal Event} I Move the Stars for No One - by Remi - 01-27-2019, 09:20 PM