{Seasonal Event} I Move the Stars for No One
Jigano Silversmith
the Sage
Provost of the Loreseekers Soul Shepherd
Portal Guardian
Age: 36 | Height: 6'2" | Race: Attuned x Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 12 - Strg: 30 - Dext: 45 - Endr: 38 - Luck: 42 - Int:
ISUMA - Mythical - Griffin (Venomous)
Played by: Cirago Offline
Change author:
MP: 5720
Jigano offered a soft snort of amusement as to Bastien's ideas of 'worship.' Whether the man was speaking the words of his goddess or simply using her as a figurehead to pursue his own desires, the bard couldn't say - and didn't really want to. He had enough to worry about with Ludo showing an interest in him and the memories he kept close as a knife in his ribs.

The string didn't lead as far as Jigano had hoped it would before it dead-ended, but his eyes brightened at the sight of it going directly underneath a hedge. It wasn't impossible that the squirrels had moved it, but given how long the line he thought it more likely the hedges had shifted. He turned to Remi with a grin, but the alchemist's dry critique only earned a laugh. "I was just thinking a light jog before dinner might be just the thing. Care to take to the skies and lead me out? Or would you rather run bl-ouch! Little savages," the bard growled, flinching away from a pebble that struck his temple. His cloak absorbed most of the smaller projectiles being flung his way, but he didn't care for the ones aimed at his face.

He turned left at the new-formed junction, glancing to make sure Remi was either with him, or mid-transformation before he started to jog.

Messages In This Thread
RE: {Seasonal Event} I Move the Stars for No One - by Jigano - 01-27-2019, 10:02 PM