Flux and Flow
for Delta
Aurelia Murlow
the Fireheart

Age: 29 | Height: 5'7" | Race: Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 4 - Strg: 18 - Dext: 20 - Endr: 27 - Luck: 21 - Int:
Played by: Catalysta Away
Change author:
MP: 630
Aurelia
maybe that's enlightenment enough: to know that there is no final resting place of the mind; no moment of smug clarity
perhaps wisdom is realizing how small I am, and unwise
No, of fucking course not. Why would Aurelia know a damn thing about mermaids? Well, maybe if she thinks back on stories from when she was a child, she could remember something about them. That's not really the same as knowing they're a real thing, though, and in the moment her mind doesn't manage to go back to that far-off memory.

She stilled her heavy breaths for a moment, kneeling over the rock as the ocean waves lulled against it. So she waited, dark brows threading together in confusion and expectancy as the strange girl displayed her very large tailfin. No legs, just a big tail.

Aurelia's shoulders slumped down after a few moments. "I guess I shouldn't be surprised," she sighed, "I'm sorry, I've just never seen... a mermaid before. I'm not from here, in case you couldn't tell." She offered an apologetic half-smile, eyes darting up to see the girl's reaction.

"My name's Aurelia. You are...?"
and how far I have yet to go

Messages In This Thread
Flux and Flow - by Aurelia - 11-06-2020, 05:15 AM
RE: Flux and Flow - by Delta - 12-28-2020, 09:36 PM
RE: Flux and Flow - by Aurelia - 01-03-2021, 05:38 PM
RE: Flux and Flow - by Delta - 01-17-2021, 03:00 AM
RE: Flux and Flow - by Aurelia - 01-31-2021, 05:36 AM
RE: Flux and Flow - by Delta - 02-25-2021, 04:22 PM