[SE] Light Can be Heavy Too
Henry Walker
Advisor

Age: 32 | Height: 5'11" | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 2 - Strg: 16 - Dext: 14 - Endr: 15 - Luck: 11 - Int:
Played by: Catalysta Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
sacrifice what you are for what you can become
Henry did take notice of the couple that wandered into the sanctuary. He raised curious eyes in their direction, noting their excitable demeanors and admiration of the hall. It wasn't an unusual reaction for first-time visitors and, with that in mind, it caught Henry's attention. Were they from one of the newly-discovered lands? Were they outlanders? There were few Hollowed Ground natives that had never been to the hall of art - even just to look. Still, he had set up a post and he couldn't abandon his project no matter how much he wanted to go over and introduce himself.

So he wasn't expecting them to come over to his table and seat themselves eagerly before him. He paused in cutting the paper and looked over them to meet the other man's hazel gaze. He had a kind face, one that Henry didn't recognize - further adding to his suspicion of them being from somewhere else. They seemed like fine people, though. He was more than happy to accommodate them, gesturing for them to sit down.

"Please! Have a seat, make yourselves comfortable. My name is Henry," he offered a friendly grin before carefully measuring another piece. He gave them a moment to introduce themselves (should they want to), and he explained, "I am.. making floating lanterns for the festival! If you've never made one before, I can show you how. Or, if you already know, feel free to use the materials here," he began distributing the freshly-cut sheets of wax paper; two per person. "Hell, I don't care if you want to do something else entirely, I'd just enjoy the company. It's kind of quiet around here tonight. I think everyone's busy celebrating early," he added with a smirk as he leaned in to hand the papers over. He leaned back and glanced between the two of them, asking, "Hey, I hope you don't mind me asking... are you two from around here?"
HENRY

Messages In This Thread
[SE] Light Can be Heavy Too - by Henry - 11-06-2020, 12:51 PM
RE: [SE] Light Can be Heavy Too - by Dani - 11-08-2020, 04:06 AM
RE: [SE] Light Can be Heavy Too - by Anden - 11-09-2020, 04:54 AM
RE: [SE] Light Can be Heavy Too - by Henry - 11-10-2020, 06:29 AM
RE: [SE] Light Can be Heavy Too - by Dani - 11-11-2020, 07:08 AM
RE: [SE] Light Can be Heavy Too - by Anden - 11-11-2020, 04:30 PM
RE: [SE] Light Can be Heavy Too - by Henry - 11-11-2020, 11:54 PM
RE: [SE] Light Can be Heavy Too - by Dani - 11-18-2020, 12:36 AM
RE: [SE] Light Can be Heavy Too - by Anden - 11-23-2020, 02:55 AM
RE: [SE] Light Can be Heavy Too - by Henry - 11-24-2020, 01:28 AM