[SE] Light Can be Heavy Too
Dani Regan

Age: 26 | Height: 5'1 | Race: Accepted | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 0 - Strg: 5 - Dext: 10 - Endr: 10 - Luck: 10 - Int:
Played by: Kuhlu Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
Dani
Who have you chose
to stand as your martyr?
Dani beamed when Anden led the pair to the table with the lone man; she'd quickly noticed the curiosity in the stranger's gaze and knew it would be as good an opportunity as any to make a new connection within the Hallowed Grounds.

"It's a pleasure to meet you, Henry! My name is Dani. Dani Regan." She offered him a quick curtsy, seeing as his hands were too preoccupied for the more casual handshake. As she did so, she noticed the dirtied hem of her cloak, and subsequently the trail of dust that had followed her in. Before settling down on the bench, she removed the garment, revealing the dress beneath that was at-odds with the fashion of Caido. It was a rather simple emerald dress, with half-sleeves and buttons lining the collar down to the bosom. With all that had happened, updating her wardrobe hadn't been a priority.

"If you don't mind showing us the ropes, that'd be lovely. To be frank with you, I wasn't even aware of a festival, let alone floating lanterns," she explained, eagerly receiving the sheets of wax from Henry. "Do they actually float?" Her voice brimmed with anticipation for his answer. Though Dani had come across plenty of fantastical occurrences since arriving in Caido, she still had the sense of wonderment that one might expect of a child, experiencing the world as a novelty.

As Henry carefully questioned their origin, Dani grinned reassuringly. "Don't worry, I think it'd be much more puzzling if you'd assumed we were locals," she chuckled. "I came to the Hallowed Grounds at the end of longheat. Anden was the one to find me, though I imagine he wasn't half as surprised by my arrival as I was." She glanced Anden's way and grinned playfully before refocusing her attention on their new acquaintance. "How about you? Are you also an outlander?"

OOC Note: This isn't really that important, but Dani's prior world was basically just victorian Earth so picture that style of clothing.
To prove purposeful
in courses uncharted

Messages In This Thread
[SE] Light Can be Heavy Too - by Henry - 11-06-2020, 12:51 PM
RE: [SE] Light Can be Heavy Too - by Dani - 11-08-2020, 04:06 AM
RE: [SE] Light Can be Heavy Too - by Anden - 11-09-2020, 04:54 AM
RE: [SE] Light Can be Heavy Too - by Henry - 11-10-2020, 06:29 AM
RE: [SE] Light Can be Heavy Too - by Dani - 11-11-2020, 07:08 AM
RE: [SE] Light Can be Heavy Too - by Anden - 11-11-2020, 04:30 PM
RE: [SE] Light Can be Heavy Too - by Henry - 11-11-2020, 11:54 PM
RE: [SE] Light Can be Heavy Too - by Dani - 11-18-2020, 12:36 AM
RE: [SE] Light Can be Heavy Too - by Anden - 11-23-2020, 02:55 AM