[se] and it hurts me when I move my jaw
Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Age: 34 | Height: 6'5 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: King's End
Level: 15 - Strg: 76 - Dext: 73 - Endr: 75 - Luck: 79 - Int: 3
PETRONELLA - Mythical - Sea Panther
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 6492
SUNJATA
the flood
dreams where you're murdered
boy i know you heard it all before
It seems two had the same idea, today, stepping along the edge of the sands with water on either side, something serene and vibrant, a wonderful mix for memories right? If only they weren’t so shitty all the time. He finds it a bit ironic, the season of Leafchange aligning with ghosts and Ludo and remembrance when it was also his birthday. Was it a sign? He tries not to delve into those thoughts too much.

What he does know is that he’s trying to make a doll, and had, back at the Slagveld. But motivation and muse was scarce, and to be honest? Sunjata couldn’t exactly craft it. Sure, he could braid hair and paint in a more or less abstract form, but when it came to making dolls? Nope, not good at it at all.

He doesn’t notice Zeph at first, the bag slung over his shoulders of a variety of things, a needle and some thread, some fabric, some extra bits for padding it full, a half assed attempt or two where he’d made mistakes sit along the bottom of the bag.

Hope I’m not interrupting. What’re you making?” He asks, peering at the items in Zeph’s hands, wondering what he was going to make of it.
you shut your eyes to pain
boy then just lock the fuckin' door
No permission needed for power play!
Feel free to use magic/force on Sunjata, without killing him <3
Sunjata speaks with an Australian accent and has a passive magic that makes him produce a subtle scent that matches exactly to whatever those around him most desire him to smell like.

Messages In This Thread
RE: [se] and it hurts me when I move my jaw - by Sunjata - 11-07-2020, 09:20 PM