[se] and it hurts me when I move my jaw
Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Age: 34 | Height: 6'5 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: King's End
Level: 15 - Strg: 76 - Dext: 73 - Endr: 75 - Luck: 79 - Int: 3
PETRONELLA - Mythical - Sea Panther
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 6492
SUNJATA
the flood
dreams where you're murdered
boy i know you heard it all before
There’s a huff of a laugh that leaves the governor as he sits beside Zeph and peers at his awful attempt at making a Ludo doll. “Yeah well, I’m not a sailor in case that wasn’t obvious.” An amused half grin is shot toward Zeph before Sunjata focuses on his fabric again, shifting it here and there to try and decide which side was best. There’s a brief pause while he sets the fabric down and works on threading the needle.

Nope.” He hums, of the fighting ghost whales. If anything, Sunjata would be content never seeing one of them again to be honest, let alone the two that had come at him in the water. But Zeph leans in again, Sunjata leaning back as he taps a finger against the side of the needle, staring down at the fabric at a complete loss. Zeph pokes it and Sunjata puffs out a sigh before shrugging. “Don’t really have one, actually.” But he peers back at the chisel and the bone in Zeph’s hands. “Gonna try one more time though.” The hand with the lightning scars flexes over the fabric as he flips it over, taking the needle to it and begins to make an edge.

It goes poorly again, Sunjata ever the picture of a child focusing way too hard, with his eyes trained on it and only one step away from his tongue poking out the side.
you shut your eyes to pain
boy then just lock the fuckin' door
No permission needed for power play!
Feel free to use magic/force on Sunjata, without killing him <3
Sunjata speaks with an Australian accent and has a passive magic that makes him produce a subtle scent that matches exactly to whatever those around him most desire him to smell like.

Messages In This Thread
RE: [se] and it hurts me when I move my jaw - by Sunjata - 11-09-2020, 03:49 AM