[se] and it hurts me when I move my jaw
Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Age: 34 | Height: 6'5 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: King's End
Level: 15 - Strg: 76 - Dext: 73 - Endr: 75 - Luck: 79 - Int: 3
PETRONELLA - Mythical - Sea Panther
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 6492
SUNJATA
the flood
dreams where you're murdered
boy i know you heard it all before
That’s fair.” Sunjata rumbles, though there’s amusement clear in his voice despite the gentle probing. He’s been better since the illness, he hasn’t quite taken so much to heart. And at the end of it all, really, Sunjata thinks that for all the poking and prodding the smuggler does to him, when it matters Zeph has always proven to take care of him. Like when he’d dragged him to the clinic after the lightning strike.

He still wasn’t sure how to repay that. But he remains silent, huffing a quiet laugh and feigning some offense at Zeph’s commentary. “Most of the time it works out, you know.” He teases back, flashing a grin before focusing on his poor attempt at sewing this poor Ludo doll. He doesn’t notice as Zeph sets his own craft aside, until he’s reaching out for it and some part of Sunjata can’t help but to watch with steel eyes filled with a hint of apprehension.

He takes it pretty well, but he’s not used to being okay with not being good at things, at least not picking up on them fast. He thinks he’s learning though as he relinquishes his hold on the needle and thread over to the smuggler, watching with calculating eyes as he makes quick work of it. “Hey, you made it look easy though.” He half rumbles, smile fading for a bit more concentration as he takes it back and tries to replicate what Zeph’s done.

It works, and some almost boyish pride crosses over Sunjata as he grins to Zeph. “You’re a good teacher.” He compliments, getting back to his work and making the edges much nicer looking than he ever could have previously done without Zeph's help.
you shut your eyes to pain
boy then just lock the fuckin' door
No permission needed for power play!
Feel free to use magic/force on Sunjata, without killing him <3
Sunjata speaks with an Australian accent and has a passive magic that makes him produce a subtle scent that matches exactly to whatever those around him most desire him to smell like.

Messages In This Thread
RE: [se] and it hurts me when I move my jaw - by Sunjata - 11-11-2020, 07:17 AM